With an ideal location, across from Auburn University and just 4 miles to the Industrial Park along the I-85 corridor, your successful meeting is close at hand within our Auburn, AL conference center.
Our outstanding meeting venues in Auburn, AL include:
- 22,000 square feet of meeting space, with flexible configurations
- 15 richly appointed function rooms, with fine fabrics, crown molding, and distinctive wall coverings
- Two formal ballrooms with maximum capacity up to 500 for dining in the larger one
- Specially equipped auditorium with flip up desks, seating up to 356 guests with sound booth
- Terrace Room overlooks the pool and is perfect for social functions
With the comforts of our well-appointed guest rooms and suites, and the personalized services of our dedicated staff, you will be glad you selected our location for your meeting event.
Our meeting venues & Auburn, AL meeting rooms offer the following special features:
- Dedicated conference professionals to work with you every step of the way
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet in meeting rooms and guest rooms
- Business center is complimentary for guests, featuring two computers and a printer
- Full audio visual technology with technical support on site
- Satellite transmitting and receiving capabilities
- Assistance with bringing in high-caliber speakers
- Dry-erase boards, flip charts, easels, and more
- Exceptional culinary and banquet service teams
The centerpiece and largest ballroom will accommodate significant events like galas or elegant wedding receptions and can be divided into three smaller rooms. The flexible space is ideal for conferences, luncheons, and wedding receptions.
The Auditorium features tiered seats for maximum visibility and an oversized stage for a wide variety of setups and audio-visual equipment. Make your attendees comfortable in lectures and presentations, with built-in tablet tables for easy note-taking that fold away for additional chair room when not in use.
Our second largest event space is ideal for smaller wedding receptions, conferences and banquets. It also has access to the Grand Ballroom annex for additional footprint making it ideal for a break station or buffet.
Azalea is a great space for a small gathering. A built-in break stations allows food and beverage service without interruption to groups.
Named after the state flower, Camellia is a great space for a small gathering. Built-in break stations allow breaks to be served all day without interruption to groups.
Oak is our junior ballroom featuring floor to ceiling windows and overlooking a private garden with fountain. It can be divided into two rooms and is great for social and corporate functions.
Longleaf is a wonderful space for a small banquet or meeting. It too has built-in break stations.
Monarch is an ideal office for conference planners and boards and is located just off the Grand Ballroom pre-function space.
The Terrace room features French doors accessing the pool terrace. It’s the optimal place for an indoor/outdoor affair and can be divided into three smaller rooms perfect for breakouts.