Our top priority is the safety and security of our guests and team members. We would like to take this opportunity to share with you some of the proactive measures we are taking to provide a safe and clean environment for each of you:
· We have raised our standards for cleanliness and sanitation to even higher levels, utilizing commercial disinfectants recommended and provided by our Ecolab partner.
· We are providing hand sanitation stations for all guests at the entrances of the hotel.
· The room is sanitized and disinfected using recommended chemicals from our EcoLab partner before a next guest can be checked in. With you and our team's well being in mind, we have daily housekeeping service when you are staying over multiple days. If you prefer no service we will honor your do not disturb sign.
-Electrostatic sprayers are in use for the guestrooms.
· Room attendants are washing their hands in accordance with CDC guidelines, as well as utilizing hand sanitizer before and after servicing each guest room in addition to wearing gloves.
Food & Beverage
Ariccia Cucina and our team members are committed to and have pledged our support to the Alabama Restaurant Promise. For more information on the Alabama Restaurant Promise please visit http://www.arhaonline.com. In addition to this pledge we are ensuring that your safety is our number one priority by:
· All room service and curbside to go orders are placed in single use packaging.
· Ariccia’s patio is a great outdoor space for dining
· All restaurant service staff are certified in SERVSafe through the Alabama Department of Public Health
· We require employees to self-quarantine at home if they have:
- Come in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (i.e. Fever, dry cough, trouble breathing, body aches, etc.)
All food & beverage team members are certified in ServSafe operations.