The office of Talent, Learning & Culture
- Employee Meals: Lunch or dinner provided from the employee buffet while you are working.
- Movie Tickets: AMC Cinema movie tickets available in the Human Resources Office.
- Direct Deposit: Deposit your paycheck directly into the checking account, savings account or credit union of your choice.
Eligible on the 1st of the month following 60 days of full-time service
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Eligible after 90 days of full-time service
- Paid Holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Jury Duty Pay
- Funeral Leave: Up to three (3) days off with pay for the death of an immediate family member
- Discounted Gym Membership
Eligible after 90 days of full & part-time service
- Ithaka Hospitality Discounted Hotel Room Rate
Eligible after 6 months of full-time service
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Eligible after 1 year of full time service
- 401(K) (1000 hours worked)
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Hotel at Auburn University is a Drug Free Environment. EEO- M/F/D/V
Once your application has been received, Human Resources screens your application based on your qualifications and how well your schedule works with our needs. The process usually takes approximately a week.
After Human Resources has thoroughly reviewed your application, we will contact you if we are interested in scheduling an interview. You will either hear back from us by phone or email.
If you are not selected for an interview your application is filed away when the position you applied for closes. If you become interested in another position, you must complete another application for that position.
No. Most of our positions require extensive training that may last up to 3 months; therefore, it is in the company's best interest to select employees who are looking for permanent employment. Our goal in hiring candidates during the summer is to have them well trained by the fall, our busiest season.
Yes, any available internship opportunities are posted on the job opening list on the AUHCC Careers website.
Yes, we require all of our employees to be available on the weekends for work, including home football game weekends.
No. Although we are owned by Auburn University, we are employees of Ithaka Hospitality Partners, our management company.