Join the dynamic team at The Hotel at Auburn University & Dixon Conference Center. To apply, please click below
Human Resources Department
241 South College Street
Auburn, Alabama 36830-5400
Phone: (334) 821-8200
Toll Free: 1-800-2-AUBURN
Fax: (334) 501-8201
- Employee Meals - Eligible Immediately
- Lunch or dinner provided from the employee buffet while you are working.
- Movie Tickets - Eligible Immediately
- Carmike Cinema movie tickets available in the Human Resources Office.
- Direct Deposit - Eligible Immediately
- Deposit your paycheck directly into the checking account, savings account or credit union of your choice.
- Funeral Leave - Eligible after 90 days of full time service
- Up to three (3) days off with pay for the death of an immediate family member
- Jury Duty Pay - Eligible after 90 days of full time service
- Medical / Dental / Vision, Life Insurance - Eligible the 1st of the month after 90 days of full time service
- 401(K) and Tuition Reimbursement Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave - Eligible after three (3) months of full time service
- Paid Holidays - Eligible after three (3) months of full time service
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Floating Holiday
- EEO- M/F/D/V
To view current job postings please click here.
Q & A
How long does it take to process my application?
Once your application has been received, Human Resources screens your application based on your qualifications and how well your schedule works with our needs. The process usually takes approximately a week.
After I have submitted my application, should I wait to hear from you or should I call to check up?
After Human Resources has thoroughly reviewed your application, we will contact you if we are interested in scheduling an interview. You will either hear back from us by phone or email.
What happens to my application if I am not selected for an interview?
If you are not selected for an interview your application is filed away when the position you applied for closes. If you become interested in another position, you must complete another application for that position.
Do you hire for just Summer employment?
No. Most of our positions require extensive training that may last up to 3 months; therefore, it is in the company's best interest to select employees who are looking for permanent employment. Our goal in hiring candidates during the summer is to have them well trained by the fall, our busiest season.
Do you have Internships available?
Yes, non-paid internships on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Will I have to work weekends?
Yes, we require all of our employees to be available on the weekends for work.
If hired would I be employed by Auburn University?
No. Although we are owned by Auburn University, we are employees of The Capella Hotel Group, our management company.
How do I apply for employment?
To view our current job openings and to be considered for employment, please click here to apply.